Ganesha – Trust the journey
Sat 29th of May
9:30am – 3:30pm
at The Yoga Mill, Galashiels.
It is with great excitement that I am announcing this event.
It has been too long since we gathered face to face, heart to heart.
On the 29th we will spend the day connecting with Ganesha’s grounding energy through asana (postures), story telling, mantra (using the power of the word) , pranayama (breath) and Mudra (hand gestures).
Ganesha is one of the most beloved Hindu deities, he is the Lord of New Beginnings, is the son of Shiva and Shakti. He has the head of an elephant for wisdom and a broken tusk for the transformation of obstacles into opportunities. Ganesha represents the power to dissolve obstacles in the mind and free the heart into the sacred play of life.
• New Beginnings
• Align the foundation
• Trust in the Mystery
• Thresholds & Initiations
• Dissolve mental obstacles
• Turn obstacles into opportunity
• Flow with life’s twists and turns
• Muladhara chakra with Ganesha at the root
• Dancing Ganesha is grounded yet light and free
• Spanda – the pulsation of contraction and expansion
*Only 8 spaces Available!
I am really looking forward to this session!